Black RussianJordan TaylorOctober 27, 2023October 27, 2023

Black Russian

From the Australian Designer Range, the Black Russian mosaic tiles are equal portions of sleek black, shiny textured silver, and radiant silver, offering a timeless and captivating pool surface. The deep black creates a dramatic backdrop, while the polished, textured silver adds an exquisite tactile dimension. The interplay of radiant silver introduces a shimmering and versatile aesthetic.

These mosaic tiles combine style and durability, making them not only a visually stunning choice but also a practical one. Upgrade your pool with modernity and sophistication using our black and silver glass mosaic pool tiles.


  • 100% Recycled Glass
  • JointPoint® system
  • AS 3958.7-2007 Compliant
  • ISO 9001 Quality Certification
  • ISO 14021 Product Environmental Certification
  • Moisture Resistant



Stock sizes available

Mosaic Size

  • 25 x 25 x 4.8mm

Sheet Size

  • 495 x 312 mm


  • 1 Box = 2 m2 (13 sheets)

Technical Information

JointPoint System®

JointPoint System

A small uniform point rigorously controlled

Technique is in the Ezarri DNA. As expert manufacturers, the complex is made simple. Therein lies Ezarri's unique competitive edge. The JointPoint® system is a prime example of their commitment to technological precision and innovation.

  • This system leaves 92% of the mosaic surface free for applying the adhesive, which means greater durability.
  • Its unique composition adapts to any curve or shape, ensuring maximum flexibility and strength. Working around obstacles is straightforward with the simple, easy-to-cut system.
  • Its flexibility and adaptability make it extremely easy to install, saving up to 25% of installation time.
  • As moisture does not affect it, there is no expansion, shrinkage or breakage.

Quality Certifications

Ezarri is the first glass mosaic company to obtain ISO 9001 Quality Certification, which recognises the maturity and efficiency of our environmental management system while at the same time confirming our commitment to a strategy of continuous improvement.

Environmental Certifications

Ezarri is a company that is fully aware of the importance of environmental care and sustainable development.

One hundred percent of the glass used as raw material is recycled glass.

Ezarri holds the ISO 14021 Product Environmental Certification, which guarantees that Ezarri has implemented a control system to ensure that 100% of the glass used is recycled and that at least 96% of Ezarri mosaics are made from recycled glass raw materials, with the remaining 4% being colouring and JointPoint® components.

Need expert advice? Call Granite Works now on (03) 9813 5999 or enquire now

    Holiday Trading Hours

    Our team are having a much needed break.
    We will be closed from the 23rd of December, reopening in the new year on the 10th of January, 2022.